I haven’t been brewing in ~8 years (what a shame) and my stuff has been collecting dust in the garage. Main objective here is to clear up the place so I think the prices I’ve put below are good bargains. Posting it here first for old time sake before putting this elsewhere. Negotiable if you take a few items (or even better, all of them).
I noticed you are in the process of moving away from the mailing list. Should I also post on it or I would just spam people?
- Barley Crusher: 60$ (value of 150$)
- Counterflow Chiller: 30$ (bought it for 80$)
- Keggle 30L: 50$ (no idea what it’s really worth)
- Dual Head March Pump: 50$ (Never used. It’s based on 802 Dual-Head model but not exactly it. Paid 120$)
- 220-110 Transformer: 20$ (Paid 45$, useful with the March Pump. Never used)
- Bottle Tree, Capper and 80 clean no-label twist cap bottles: Free, although I could take a couple of your best homebrew for this.
If you are interested, you can reach me at email@example.com. I’m located in Rosemont.