Noonan Compeition in Vermont 2024!

The Greg Noonan Memorial Homebrew Competition is going on just south of the border! Get your beers in here!

Note that we are late on announcing it (my fault), so hurry and make sure you can get your beers ready. We will organize a drop at Mike’s place (South Shore) or mine (Villeray) before the April 20th, so we can be sure to get your entries safely to the competition!

La Greg Noonan Memorial Homebrew Competition se déroule juste au sud de la frontière ! Apportez vos bières ici !

Notez que nous sommes en retard pour l’annoncer (ma faute), alors dépêchez-vous et assurez-vous que vos bières sont prêtes. Nous organiserons un dépôt chez Mike (Rive-Sud) ou chez moi (Villeray) avant le 20 avril, afin que nous puissions être sûrs que vos bières soient bien envoyées à la compétition !

2 Likes

It’s not totally clear if we can or not send cans on the website. Any contact email i can ask the question? I would have 2 entries if this is possible.

Je pense que les règles sont claires:

Number of Bottles Required Per Entry: 2

Each entry will consist of 2 capped or corked bottles that are void of all identifying information, including labels and embossing. Printed caps are allowed, but must be blacked out completely.

12oz brown glass bottles are preferred; however, green and clear glass will be accepted. Swing top bottles will likewise be accepted as well as corked bottles and cans.

Bottles will not be returned to contest entrants.

Mais tu ne perds rien de les contacter via le formulaire sur le site de la compétition: https://masherscomp.com/index.php?section=contact

Thanks,
C’est surtout que j’ai des 16oz
Merci

Perfect! @Treasurer @President What’s the best place dor a dropoff this weekend: KBC, Villeray or the South Shore?

I’ve been brewing for a few years now and new to the club! Bottled up my NZ IPA two weeks back and would interested in putting it into my first homebrew competition. When and where can I bring my 2 bottles to a drop point?

Cheers!

@tylerklepkoYCA - Welcome to the club! First, make sure you register your beer on the competition website and follow all the directions there. Then let me know where is best for you (Villeray, south Shore, Kahnawake Brewing Co), and we can arrange a drop

@schneidawind sorry I missed your message until just now, but Martin at the brewery put your beers in the back and sent a pic. They are safe!

2 Likes

@President Would there be a cut off date to drop? I do see that the last day to bring beers to the comp is the 20th.

I think Friday should be the cut

Would we be able to arrange a drop for Wednesday around noon? I’m from the shore (Greenfield park) but could also drop at Kahnawake Brewery if needed.

Just received the confirmation that I can send the 16oz can .

I will try to drop before friday at KBC

Oh NVM i think i was too late