New beer tap handle

They look good! When does production start?

Now, how many do you want? What color combo?

Are they 4" or less? I have my taps high on my fridge door. I don’t want to hit them with my freezer door. Are there any other colors?

The taps are roughly 5 3/16" tall, so I don’t think they’ll work for you. As for colours, those are the two that I have at the moment, but I can always get more.

1 Like

I’ve been playing around with my other hobby, woodturning, and have come up with these tap handles. They can be engraved (laser) or plain. The standard length is 6.5 inches, but custom sizes are possible. They can be maple, oak, or walnut. Anyone interested?

3 Likes

Beautiful job!

Thank you Denis

These are great ! I would be interested the small one

These look great Glen. How much are you asking for them? No engraving.

J’aime beaucoup le dernier moi aussi!
Si tu penses prendre des commandes je serai partant!

Thanks Kurt.
How many are you looking for and which wood?

Just an FYI the short one is about 2.5 inches tall, about the height of the cheap plastic ones that come with the taps.
Juste pour info, le court mesure environ 2,5 pouces de haut, à peu près la hauteur des poignée en plastique cheap qui viens avec les robinets.

But almost any length can be made

On your picture, what are the wood displayed?

The pictures show walnut (1st one) and oak (white and red, short one)) for the others

If I had to guess what’ll look right with my setup, I’d say three of the short taps in walnut.

Ok cool.
They are $15 each.

Je suis pret.
Sont $15 chaque.
Combien et quel type de bois? Noyer, chene

Hi, wow very nice artwork they all look amazing. I don’t have keg lines yet (bottling to split beers between our 3-people brewing group), but I’m sure you’ll get plenty of orders!

1 Like

Ok, let’s do it!
I’m setting up a new fridge (the old one will be posted soon for those of you looking for an affordable & ready to go keg fridge), these taps will look great on it.
I’ll DM you to sort out the details.
Thanks!

You won’t be disappointed. These look and feel great.

5 Likes