July Bottle Exchange / Échange de bouteilles en juillet

Hello All!

The next bottle exchange will be in July! Bottles will be due by July 17th, and will be ready for pickup shortly after. Signup is HERE.

Bonjour à tous !

Le prochain échange de bouteilles aura lieu en juillet ! Les bouteilles devront être remises avant le 17 juillet et seront prêtes à être récupérées peu après. L’inscription se fait ICI.

1 Like

Update to the poll in the signup, as of Monday noon, the day of the first puck drop:

Can we assume that the “Prefer not to answer” respondents believe the opponent will win?

:slight_smile: Mine meant “don’t care”.

1 Like

Yay, i’m not alone :smiley:

1 Like

Ok, looks like based on the locations of people signed up, we’re going to do drop locations at Marc’s (@MarcGuay) place in Verdun and my place in Villeray. We’ve got 8 people signed up, so putting in 7 bottles should get you one beer back from everyone else (maybe throw in 8 just in case we get a late signup?). As always you can put in fewer, but you’ll get back the number you put in.

I can’t wait to try your beers!

Cheers!

Whoever is dropping off at my place send me an email at marc.guay@gmail.com and we’ll organize it. Deadline is this coming Saturday!

We have the beers! If you put bottles in, there is a mix pack waiting for you at Marc’s or my place. See you soon!

Who provided the can - Mexican Lager ?

C’est moi !