Citra Group Buy / Achat groupé Citra

Où en sommes nous avec cet achat ?

Google Doc - Citra Group Buy

Seulement 7 personnes ont payés. Prix : $30 la livre.

S.V.P. payé votre part. Faites un virement interact à info@kahnawakebrewing.com.

1 Like

Oh didn’t realize we were at this step yet - payment sent!

The hops have been delivered last week. I picked up a few days ago. Drew told me he sent messages, but I don’t know anyone that got them.

PS he will accept payment on site, or he did for me anyway.

Hello!

Is someone taking hops for people living in Montreal and don’t have a car to go to the brewery?

I can do that. I’m planning on heading out tomorrow morning (assuming I can confirm someone will be there). Anyone that wants me to pick up for them and bring back to the Island, let me know with a direct message or email (president@montrealers.ca)

1 Like

Sorry, I sent a couple of emails to liste@montrealers.ca but it doesn’t seem like everyone gets them. They were ready last week. Payment can be sent via e-transfer to info@kahnawakebrewing.com or you can pay by cash/debit/credit upon pick up.

Some people may have unsubscribed from the “liste” once the forum went live.

I did not unsubscribed and I didn’t receive it. Maybe the admin cleared the list ?

Hi Drew

Payment sent, Sam should be picking mine up today. Thanks again!

By the way the Alpha Acid % is 13.5
This the Citra 2019 harvest

Thanks Drew and thanks for putting the group order together.

Denis

Who is missing their Citra order?

I still have 3lbs extra in my deep freezer in Villeray that I got when I made the trip to Kahnawake… One for @TheRev (unless you got yours from Drew), and two more up for grabs.

Update: All extra pounds have been claimed

Yo Sam one of those lbs is mine right?

Yeah, I have yours sitting in the freezer as well. Stop by any time. ORRRRRR… now that it’s cold out, I could just pass by on a walk and chuck it at your door paper-boy style. You know, to get some exercise and really embrace the social distancing of this holiday season. Let me know!

Haha either way works for me! Hopefully I can get a brew in over the break

S’il y a une livre “de trop”, ça m’intéresserait.

Unfortunately, the last of the “extra” lbs was picked up Sunday. Sorry for not updating the list sooner.

Malheureusement, le dernier des lbs “supplémentaires” a été ramassé dimanche. Désolé de ne pas avoir mis à jour la liste plus tôt

1 Like