Beer for NYE, and New year's day / Bière pour le Nouvel An et le Jour de l'An

I was listening to Steal this Beer while cleaning up tonight and was inspired…

What is the beer you’re drinking this New Year’s Eve?

What is the beer you’re drinking this New Year’s Day?

For myself, I’ve got a too-young porter/stout that will do well enough for my kiss-off on NYE, and the last pints in the keg of my super-pleased-with 5% dry-ish EXP 06300 NEPA keg welcoming me into the new year. Both point me toward a better future and I’m happy for that.

What about you?

J’ai écouté Steal this Beer en faisant le ménage ce soir et j’ai été inspiré…

Quelle est la bière que vous buvez en cette veille du Nouvel An ?

Quelle est la bière que vous buvez en ce Jour de l’An ?

Pour ma part, j’ai un portier/stout trop jeune qui fera l’affaire pour mon baiser sur NYE, et les dernières pintes dans le fût de ma super-heureuse-avec 5% d’alcool sec EXP 06300 NEPA keg m’accueillant dans la nouvelle année. Les deux m’orientent vers un avenir meilleur et j’en suis heureux.

Et vous ?

1 Like

For me I will start with my new RIS as it should now be finished bottle carbing. Following this, I got some Porter Baltique from LTM:

• Barils D’exception Bourbon Woodford Reserve Double Oaked
  • Barils D’exception Brandy Allemand 30ans

To finish off a nice dram of Ardbeg AN OA.

I’ve got a new oatmeal stout on tap, some fresh cans of Beast by Kahnawake Brewing to end the year and I might pull out a BA stout from DDC.

I’m stuck in a dry camp until the 11th so, if I have a beer I guess it will be root beer. I will be stopping at Wellington Brewery in Guelph on the way home to pick up something as my first beer for 2021.

We’re having a nice meal with some spent grain fed organic lamb from long time MontreAler Ryan Allen. We’ll have a nice bottle of red wine with that. A few beers before and a barleywine with dessert. :slight_smile:

I’m still drinking a keg of brown ale that was gifted to me and some commercial beers. We have a new place and I have a bunch of grain and hops I just need to christen it with a brew. All your guys drinks sound mega tasty!

Nous allons assurément commencer par une des bières de l’échange (moi et ma conjointe).

Nous poursuivrons avec de la bière locale de la Brasserie Artisanale l’Albion. Une stout ou une Impériale pour dessert fort probablement !

Nous avons la 3e version de notre Stout qui est en préparation dans le Keg, on se croise les doigts qu’elle soit assez gazée pour demain !

Cheers !

Je vais surement deguster la RIS 11% de Marc Dobrescu pour la veille et possiblement le Cidre Tarte aux pommes de Sam pour le nouvel an.

1 Like

Cheers!!! C’est Mme qui a choisi!!!

Happy New Year brewers!

Been saving this one for a bit.

image001.jpg

1 Like

2 Likes