April Bottle Exchange / Échange de bouteilles d'avril

The people have spoken and so we’re going to run another bottle exchange alongside the Saison MiniAler!

The bottle exchange is open to all members, whether you’re participating in the competition or not. The exchange is not limited to saisons (can be anything you want to share and/or get feedback on), though if that’s what you want to submit, that works too.

The date to submit is the same as the competition (April 17th), and the drop location is my place in Villeray (message me off-list if you’ve never been before).

We’ll limit the number of bottles to enter for the exchange to 12, and please make sure they are clearly marked (e.g. your name/contact info, brief description/style, ABV, if you are looking for critical feedback, etc.). Also, if you are submitting bottles for the competition, make sure the ones for competition are clearly indicated so I don’t accidentally shuffle them in with the exchange beers.

Les gens ont parlé et nous allons donc organiser un autre échange de bouteilles parallèlement à la Saison MiniAler !

L’échange de bouteilles est ouvert à tous les membres, que vous participiez ou non au concours. L’échange n’est pas limité aux saisons (il peut s’agir de n’importe quoi que vous voulez partager et/ou sur lequel vous voulez avoir un retour), mais si c’est ce que vous voulez soumettre, ça marche aussi.

La date de soumission est la même que celle du concours (17 avril), et le lieu de dépôt est chez moi à Villeray (envoyez-moi un message hors liste si vous n’y êtes jamais allé).

Nous limiterons à 12 le nombre de bouteilles à soumettre pour l’échange, et assurez-vous qu’elles soient clairement identifiées (par exemple, votre nom/contact, une brève description/style, ABV, si vous cherchez un retour critique, etc.) ). De même, si vous soumettez des bouteilles pour le concours aussi, assurez-vous que celles destinées au concours sont clairement indiquées afin que je ne les mélange pas accidentellement avec les bières d’échange.

Inscrivez-vous ici

4 Likes

I am once again asking… if anyone will be passing by Verdun (H4G1Z1) on their way to drop bottles off at Sam’s and wouldn’t mind stopping to grab mine?

Hey Marc,
I can grab your bottles whenever I find the time to stop by for the kefir grains!

1 Like

Hey where can I drop the bottles off?

The bottles are sorted and ready for pickup!

Email (president@montrealers.ca) or message me to arrange a time.

@DenisG @LucLeStout @Treasurer your bottles are with Tristan (@MemberAtLarge) if he hasn’t delivered them already.