Any Interest in Beaus + MoB 2021 Oktoberfest "Mystery Box" Iron Brewer Competition?

I sent my payment. I will be back in Montreal on Wednesday and can arrange pick up after that.

1 Like

Reminder that the other neighbourhood possibilities are Sam’s (Villeray), Xavier’s (Anjou), Tristan’s or Mike’s (South shore).

Hey Denis,

At this point, it may be better to get a box from Montreal. Ian: can you confirm?

Cheers,
Alex

Payment sent!

1 Like

Paiement envoyé!

Registered and payment sent.
@MarcGuay @Treasurer Let me know if it can be arranged to leave the box at Mike’s, if not I’ll work around to swing by Verdun.

All registered and paid up. If not too much trouble I would prefer to pick up at Sam’s @President Xavier’s @vicepresident . Verdun is a bit tough to get to for me.

1 Like

Paiement envoyé!

Sam’s place would be the most convenient pick up location for me.

1 Like

Hi everyone

It has been a while that I have not been around. I’m back and have entered and paid for the competition. Please let me know if its best to pick up the box. Marc’s or Sam’s where you have boxes left.
514 963 3997

cheers
Arthur

1 Like

So far 20 members interested, 11 confirmed paid that i am aware of. I will update these figures in this post.

1 Like

Registered and payment sent.

I will pick-up mine at Sam’s place if possible.

1 Like

@DenisB Frank contacted me, he is interested. You may want to contact him to organize pickup.

I am interested in entering as well.

Looks like Alex has a box for me in Ottawa and I was going to go there tomorrow to pick it up.

I figured there would be enough MontreAlers interested in buying up all the boxes attributed to us and Alex has an extra box leftover from the MoB.

I’m meeting him tomorrow for lunch and to pick up my box. I should have a fermenter available next week, so I’ll plan to brew something.

Not sure yet if I’ll still be able to enter as a MontreAler or if I’m going to have to enter as a member of the MoB. :slight_smile:

Denis

@TheRev Ok, you can have @DenisB 's box. Please make sure to register and send payment. Tks

Registered and payment sent as well

1 Like

Registered and paid!
Marc, I’ll be in touch to find a time to swing by your place.

Thanks!

Kurt

1 Like

One spot left.

I registered and paid