Ales Open 2024

Ale and Lager Enthusiasts of Saskatchewan - Ales Open 2024

2024-04-08

inscription / registration: 2024-02-28

date limite pour les bouteilles / date for bottle receipt : 2024-03-26 a 2024-04-03

3 Likes

Registration open now. Entry submission starting Friday.

1 Like

Is anyone else willing to take on the packaging and shipping role for this competition? I will be out of town the week I would normally pack and ship them (March 23-30). If not, I can do it the week before, but the entries will be due to me by March 18th.

Hello Alers,

I will be helping out with shipping for the Ales Open.

I am planning to ship out bottles on March 23rd. I would need all entries by latest March 22nd. I am located in the West Island. Please DM me for the address and to coordinate the drop off.

Thanks
Riccardo

1 Like

n’oubliez pas de payer la confirmation d’expédition une fois que vous savez combien d’inscriptions vous allez soumettre.

Je prévois d’expédier les bouteilles le 23 mars. J’aurais besoin de toutes les entrées au plus tard le 22 mars. Je suis situé dans l’Ouest-de-l’Île. S’il vous plaît envoyez-moi un message privé pour l’adresse et pour coordonner le dépôt.

please do not forget to pay the shipping confirmation once you know how many entries you will be submitting.

https://www.montrealers.ca/bjcp-competition-shipping/

Un rappel que j’aurai besoin vos bouteilles d’ici vendredi si vous êtes intéressé à les expédier via le club.

Merci!

A reminder that I will need bottles by Friday if anyone is interested in shipping through the club

Thanks!

…So this totally passed me by since I didn’t receive any followup emails whatsoever, but the Ales Open are all done, and Jesse Owens medaled for his English porter and NZ Pilsner. Great stuff and congrats, Jesse! :slight_smile: On my end, some high marks and helpful feedback, but no cigar! Did anybody else send in their beers?

4 Likes

Congrats Jessy! I sent beers and also received some great feedback too, but not enough points for a medal.

1 Like

Thanks! I was also happy with the feedback I got. Clearer and more helpful than the last couple competitions I sent beers to.

1 Like