2023 Ales Open

Ales Open account registration has started. Competition in April

https://alesopen.azurewebsites.net/

Lets go MontreAlers. World Domination can only be achieved one competition at a time.

1 Like

Hahaha! I love that spirit. Make sure you keep some bottles for the upcoming M.A.L.T. competition! An announcement should follow soon.

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. Signed up.

Oui merci du tuyau, je suis inscrit. Me reste plus qu’à brasser…

Question niaiseuse: Pour les compétitions dans le ROC est-ce que le club envoie une boîte d’habitude ou tout le monde envoie ses petites boîtes séparées?

Tu vas être encore plus content de faire partie des Montrealers; le club s’organise avec l’expédition (et les frais).

1 Like

2 additional beers per person can be entered now.

3 Likes

I’ve got my 4 entries on the books!

The due date is Thursday, April 13th, with Easter the weekend before, so I am going to plan on shipping entries the Thursday before (April 6th). If you want yours included in the box, please get them to me no later than the 4th.

Also a reminder that the Canadian Brewer of the Year competition has gone back to its original format this year (most medal points earned in all the competitions), so get your entries in early and often!

Beers are on their way! Best of luck to all!

1 Like

thanks Sam!

Thank you, Sam!

Hi Sam, did you get confirmation of delivery?

Good question! Last I checked, they should have arrived yesterday, but he tracking number is at home. I’ll check tonight

Mine are tagged as received, so Iooks like we’re good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got an email 2 days ago Apr. 11, that they did not receive my entries. The website showed them received at that time but now it shows it was not received.

Now they show received!

Can confirm, all the packages arrived on the 11th or 12th, and my entries are marked are received now in the competition website as well

1 Like

Thanks Sam. Started to get worried. Guess there was a backlog processing.

1 Like

Mine are also labeled as received. Now let see what happens :blush: